It was difficult for me when I first entered showing in AKC Championship events to figure out who was who, what Kennel names meant, who was associated with those Kennel names, why they were important, and reading a AKC show catalog. Please allow me to help to show everyone how an animal rights fanatic that does not want anyone to own a dog would go about turning you, an AKC Hobby Breeder, in to a USDA licensed kennel or else put you out of business when the new regulations take effect November 18, 2013! This information would go directly to someone under HSUS’s Sarah L. Conant control in the APHIS division of USDA.
Dear USDA/APHIS inspector Sarah Conant:
I have notice that an AKC Breeder has many dogs registered with the AKC. From reading the licensed USDA Breeder list, I noticed that this Kennel is NOT USDA licensed and has More than FOUR Dogs!
- Merry Go Round N Motion Makers Full Circle. NP31204504. 11/11/11. Brdr: Patti Strand, Mr Rod Strand, Ch Merry Go Round XKE – Merry Go Round Spirit of Electra. Owners: Julie Bryant,Patti Strand,Rod Strand
- PUGET SOUND DALMATIAN CLUB – C/O/JR. – 8/23/13 MERRY GO ROUND’S MISS BEHAVIN. NP29966501. 8/17/11. Brdr: ROD STRAND & PATTI STRAND, CH NSPIRD HOLLYWOOD LEGEND – CH MOTION MAKERS U’NEEK. Owners: Rod Strand,Patti Strand Agent: Sammie Lewis
- MERRY GO ROUND EXPRESS. NP29038101. 12/28/10
- MERRY GO ROUND MADE TO BE A MOOCHER. NP 25488603. 11-20-09 WE ARE AT THE USDA/APHIS LIMIT HERE FOR THE MERRY GO ROUND KENNEL NAME!
- MERRY GO ROUND’S MAGICAL RIDE , NP29966503 8/17/2011. Breeder: Rod Strand and Patti Strand
- Ch Merry Go Round Mach Ten Breed: Dalmatian AKC: NM 89092102 Breeder: Patti L Strand & Julie Bryant Sire: Ch Tuckaway Augusta
- Ch Merry Go Round Coach Master Dalmatian
- ch merry go round steppin lively at galliyard. np29038103. 12/28/10. brdr: rod strand,patti strand,
- MERRY GO ROUND’S MAGICAL RIDE , NP29966503 8/17/2011. Breeder: Rod Strand and Patti Strand.
- GCH Merry Go Round Express Breed: Dalmatians Handler: Sammie Lewis Owner: Ron & Patti Strand #2-Dog
- Ch Merry Go Round Mardi Gras
- Merry Go Round Coach Master
- CH Merry-Go-Round Cholo O’Chelsea
- MACH Merry Go Round Whoa Nelly
- CH Merry Go Round XKE
- Ch Merry Go Round Mach Ten
- CH MERRY GO ROUND SUGAR DADDY
- By Ch Spotlight’s Storm Chaser – Motion Maker’s All About Me. Owner: Michael Childress & Margaret Ptacek., Central, SC 296309028. Breeder: Julie Bryant & Patti Strand & Rod Strand.
MUST I GO ON TO PROVE THIS POINT?
“Hello, my name is Bonnie Rose. I’ve just adopted two new parents from South Carolina. I was born in Washington State and was bred by Julie Bryant (Motion Makers Dalmatians) and Patti Strand (Merry Go Round Dalmatians). I am eight weeks old and full of energy.” I wonder what formal name will come after that famous Patti Strand Merry Go Round KENNEL name as CO-OWNER of “Bonnie Rose”. And I wonder how “Bonnie Rose” would make it to South Carolina since SHIPPING that puppy would require a USDA license!!!!!
“Judge Rod Strand (Patti Strand’s Husband) started showing and breeding “Merry Go Round” Dalmatians in 1970 with his wife Patti, producing over 140 Champions” I just wonder how many litters it takes to breed 140 Champions. On the average, about 1 or 2 puppies (if any) in a litter ever become a Champion.
Not only is this animal rights activist, that doesn’t want anyone to own a dog, going to turn in Mrs. Patti Strand to the USDA Sarah Conant but then they start going after those associated with her name in the title of her owned and co-owned dogs. Guess who would be next on my list if I were one of them. Julie Bryant. And wouldn’t this be a nice sweet way for those in direct competition with Julie Bryant to get rid of her as a competitor. And wouldn’t this be a nice way for your neighbor that doesn’t like you to call Sarah Conant to say “my neighbor has too many dogs and breeding them.”
All of this information was gathered straight from a yahoo internet search. Hello Breeders, your weak point is that you love to brag about your dogs! Not only you bragging about your wonderful puppies, but also those that you sell your dogs to. Do we know if “Bonnie Rose’s” new owners were bragging about their new puppy or are they animal rights activist advertising to HSUS that Mrs. Patti Strand is shipping dogs without a USDA license?
MAKE THE AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB FILE AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE REGULATIONS THAT AFFECTS EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT OWNS A REGULATED SPECIES!
Just copy and paste these addresses into your “To” box on your email program. Email addresses for the AKC Board of Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE: FOLLOW UP FOR USDA/APHIS FEDERAL INJUNCTION
Then either copy and paste the letter below or one that you write yourself:
Dear AKC Board of Directors:
Thank you for your reply concerning an injunction against the USDA/APHIS regulations that take Affect on November 18, 2013. Time for discussing this issue with USDA has gone on for over 18 months, as you noted in your reply. AKC must stand by their word when they promised every AKC registered pet owner that AKC would “safeguard your rights against bad dog laws.” I am INSISTING that you file a federal injunction, with money already paid to you in good faith, against USDA/APHIS regarding the regulations that take effect November 18, 2013.
Please inform me of exactly when this injunction against USDA/APHIS will be filed.
(insert your name here)